Wednesday, October 29, 2008

God is Big Enough

Do you ever wrestle with fear, worry or being anxious? Interesting to note: In New York Times there was an article about a Scientist working on a human genome project and they've identified the cell they call the worry gene.  People short of this chromosome are especially prone to worry.  

But God's promise is "fear not for I am with you."  I am bigger than your problems, I'm bigger than your failures.  I'm bigger than your regrets, many though they may be.  I'm bigger than your sin and guilt though I know what it is. And if you will let me and if you will try me and if you will open the door of your heart, I will come into your life and I will be your forgiver, and I will be your strength and I will be your friend. 

Our pastor is doing a series called God is Big Enough, click on the link if you'd like to hear the rest of the message.  It's an amazing truth we all need to hear.

No comments: