Friday, December 25, 2009

"12 Dates of Christmas" (Date #7 - 2009)

Merry Christmas! This is the picture we had a friend take to put on a Christmas card, didn't get it out as soon as I wanted so I e-mailed it to any friends and family I had e-mails for and posted it on facebook. I got several returned e-mails so if you did not get it let me know and I can resend it if you want it, just let me know.


We started our morning with a simple breakfast in bed - cinnamon rolls.

We read the Christmas story to Mack.

We got Mack his first Christmas ornament for the tree - that's all he got for this year (he doesn't know any different).


We had a nice lunch with Micah's parents then just vegged at the house the rest of the afternoon playing a game called Bananagrams, it's similar to scrabble - fun times!








No comments: