Monday, January 24, 2011

New Beginnings

Well the year starts off with excitement... A couple months ago I began discussing with Micah the desire to have baby #2 and of course also praying that God would give me the desires of my heart according to His will.  Although Micah and I both wanted to have another baby we didn't feel complete peace with the timing financially.  New Year's Eve (well actually New Year's day by the time we got to bed) as I laid my head down on my pillow, I rested my hand on my tummy and whispered a simple prayer of blessing over our future child, unbeknownst to me just 2 weeks later (January 13, 2011) - Surprise!  I found out I was indeed pregnant with Baby #2! God's ways are so much higher than ours and He truly does give us the desires of our heart.


I am due approximately September 18th, just a few days after my 30th Birthday. Mack is going to be a Big Brother and just 22 months apart.  We are so excited!


There will be more to come on the pregnancy of Baby #2!





No comments: