Tuesday, June 21, 2011

6 Months Pregnant

Okay so it's been 6 months since I posted of our pregnancy news... having a toddler on board sure does make it a little more difficult to be as organized with all the pregnancy updates as I'd like to have been.  This pregnancy has definitely been different as my pregnancy with Mack was quite a breeze.  This entire first trimester was spent being nauseated from day 4 until about week 13.  At week 10 we had a scare when I started spotting and had lots of cramping.  I was told to take it easy (ha, with a toddler... well I did the best I could).  Everything turned out fine though! At 18 weeks we found out we are having another BOY! His name will be Parker after my dad and I'm so excited to get to pass on his legacy (I'll have to share that story another time).

Well I'm currently at 27 weeks.  Definitely feeling the round ligament pain, leg cramping and constant back and hip aching.  Parker is weighing about 2 pounds and measuring an estimated 14 1/2 inches long.  He moves constantly, especially when I want to sleep.

Since we are having another boy it makes a lot of things easier.  First off we are leaving the nursery as is and just moved Mack into a new room (we were blessed with a really nice bunk bed that the boys will be able to share when Parker is big enough).  We won't need much but we did register for a few things at   Babies R Us.  One of our youth sponsors will be hosting a diapers and wipes shower with the girls of the Youth group at the end of July and the Pastors wife is having a small get together for myself and another girl who is on staff at the church sometime this fall with just the staff girls/wives.  We are so blessed!

Sorry, no pictures this time, haven't been keeping up with them but I'll try to get out a couple more post before this little guy gets here:)

No comments: