Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Goals

Alright so here they are... My 2012 goals! Some may think, why bother but for me setting goals keeps me motivated and gives me something to look forward to.  Honestly I enjoy keeping up with them throughout the year.


  • Keep up with a daily Bible reading plan through YouVersion
  • Read at least 1 book a month
  • Train for and run a 5K
  • Ideally would like to lose 35 pounds (this is my real challenge)
  • Blog monthly updates for both Mack and Parker
  • For the most part I'm pretty organized but now with 2 little ones it is a lot easier to let things slide or forgotten all together so my goal is to intentionally be more organized across the board which includes meal planning, cleaning, personal time, date nights and quality time with each boy

No comments: