Friday, October 3, 2008

Take Every Thought Captive

Ever find yourself after a victory to be blind-sighted by the enemy?  Well I did.  I blogged yesterday about a divine appointment where I believe the Lord used me to minister to someone. Then last night had repeated bad dreams that played on my insecurities when I woke up this morning.  I knew there was no validity to them but it was one that disturbed me greatly.  So I had two choices today:
  1. I could dwell on the thoughts and let them fester into a feeling of defeat, insecurity and thus allow it to not only affect me but those around me.
  2. Or I could "take every though captive", (2 Cor. 10:5)  stand on what I know to be truth, pray and not allow the enemy to build any stronghold against me.

I chose the latter - My God will prevail!

No comments: