Saturday, December 19, 2009

"12 Dates of Christmas" (Date #1- 2009)


Micah and I began a new tradition last year called the "12 Dates of Christmas". To keep from solely vegging out in front of the TV during the holiday season we've decided to have at least one "date" each day for 12 days where we do something fun. This could be as simple as going for a walk or eating out at one of our favorite restaurants. The idea is do do something together, take lots of pictures and in the end I will make a book out of it for memory sake.

So we began our dates this year with the classic Nutcracker ballet.

We dropped Mack off at Micah's parents. (I was a bit anxious as this was the first time to drop him off anywhere - I think all new mom's experience this, right?) I think he enjoyed his time as we enjoyed the show and ended our date with Starbucks.




No comments: