Friday, February 14, 2014

Greater Glory Together

Micah and I have spent 10 Valentine's together and this year was by far the greatest! Not because we showered each other with chocolate, jewelry, expensive gifts or out-bragged anyone on social media  - today was the greatest because we got to do something out of the ordinary that topped any date we could have planned... We got to share our own story at church to the Thrive College & Career group. 

Micah and I have very different stories of our upbringing and it's a beautiful thing to be able to share how what the enemy intended for bad for my life, God has turned and used for good. About a year before Micah and I even started dating/courting I felt like God specifically told me He would bring Micah and I together because we would bring greater glory to Him together than we would separately. Those words are fulfilled on a daily basis and tonight was a special occasion as we got to minister together to the Thrive College & Career. "You will end up just like...unless you purpose is your heart to change. It starts with you, you can rewrite the legacy you will leave.

God thank you for using us to be a blessing to others. 



No comments: